Why we use Umbraco
Pixel To Code specialise in Umbraco web development because it's the best free CMS on the Microsoft platform, and we have the tools and expertise to get the best out it.
We are Umbraco certified developers with years of .NET CMS development experience, and we use Simplismo, a framework that delivers solid quality responsive websites in short timescales.
10 reasons to use Umbraco
- Free and open source, supported enthusiastically by a worldwide community.
- User friendly and easy to use for both developers and editors.
- Uncluttered and clean. Nothing to get in the way of your design.
- Flexible, suitable for every kind of website from blogs to high-traffic, high-functionality sites.
- Extensible, code packages available for every task, can be linked with other systems like CRM or lead generation.
- Full multi-lingual capabilities, both on the website and in the CMS.
- Has preview mode, rollback support and an audit trail.
- Editor and member access management are inbuilt.
- Uses the .Net Security model, not as vulnerable to attacks as the plug-in architecture used in say, Wordpress.
- When companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Heinz, Carling and half a million other websites use it, there's no reason not to.
For more information, visit the Umbraco website.